Robyns Space

BIO

Hi There, My name is Robyn Trout and I'm 19 years old and from Dublin. I am an actress and last year I graduated from Bow Street Academy of Screen Actings' Full Time Course in Bow Street, Dublin. I really enjoyed this intensive course and it gave me a huge insight into the film industry and I knew from then on that's what I wanted to do with my life.

I've always been really interested in the Media and have been since a very young age. If not singing and acting, I love the behind the camera action too. I enjoy photography and editing. I also love directing and Directing Photography in Film, but I have a huge passion for art.

Art is one of the main reasons I chose this course. My dad is a sign-writer and graphic designer and I love graphic design. I believe art has so many opportunities, even in film I could be a production designer, a poster designer, DOP, head of visual storytelling, anything! It's all so exciting to me.

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into me!

Robyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where is Safe Anymore?

Art of The What?

Gif Me A Break!