Art of The What?

The Art of The Animated Gif

As I begin my journey into learning about the Art of the Animated Gif, I understand that I have many goals to achieve in doing so. 

My First Goal; is to learn something interesting about Gifs! Simple as that. I want to learn why they were created, what they are used for, will they die out or maybe stay strong in the world of social media? Are they used in more areas than just social media platforms? There are so many questions I have about the Gif, how is it even pronounced? These are all questions I hope to find the answer to as my first goal in this mission.

My Second Goal; is to learn about how I learn with digital tools and concepts. By designing, understanding, and reflecting on my own processes I should learn a lot about myself and how I handle these tasks and how I should handle them in the future. I know myself I have a lot to learn and I'm eager to get my hands dirty and try new things out.

My Third (and final) Goal (for now); Is to have some fun. I want to enjoy this task! I chose the Art of the Animated Gif because, as I said in my bio blog post, I am really interested in art. I feel like a major factor of the animated gif has to do with the Art of perfecting it. It is also my first full week here in TUD Blanchardstown and I have yet to meet a lot of the students in my course. By doing this mission I feel like I will be comunicating with new people and having fun while doing so! 

Thanks for Reading,

Robyn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where is Safe Anymore?

Gif Me A Break!